Sunday, June 19, 2011

A photo of myself and a description of how my day was.


I woke up at 10am and rushing to the toilet to take a shower. Today I went to school to take my mid-term result with my mom. Before we leaved, I took my breakfast first, mama made the Malay pancakes, I mean, 'lempeng'. Haha. Then, after arrived at school, mama and I were waiting for our turn. It takes an hour. During waiting my turn, mama had a called from her staff and it was urgent. She rushed to meet her staff and leaved me alone at school hall. 20 minutes later she came back and her face was totally different. It looks angrily, I don't know why. At last, it was my turn. Mama get angry and blablabla. I don't want to remember that. After that, I just silent when in the car. After a few minutes, mama asked me "Nak pergi exhibition tak ?" I just said "Entah". Mama asked again "Nak pergi tak ?" and I replied "Suka hatilah". Then, we went to the Persada. Mama was okay at that time. She looks very happy when saw all sorts of things. Haha. After that, we've our lunch at KSZ Katering nearby the Stadium Larkin. I told mama that how much the fees to take a driving license and she brought me to the Driving School, it is just around the Stadium. Mama asked a lady at the reception counter about the driving license blablablabla and the fees is RM899. It's quite expensive. Before we went back home, mama asked me "Nak try bawak kete tak ?" My face was like :O and I said "Mama serious ke ?" And I drove the car happily. Haha. But I don't drove on the road lah. Gila kau ?! You know tapak Pasar Tani at the Stadium ? I practice there with mama besides me. Hehe. Best gila bawak kereta ! Thumbs up lah :) Mama said "Tahun depan kene serah kereta ni dekat tuan die lah nampaknye". I just laughed out loud and said "Mestilah. Lepas ni pergi sekolah bawak kereta lah" and we chatting until we reached home. and that's my day for today. 

*sorry if my Grammar very bad.

No comments: