Saturday, July 9, 2011

EA

LONG TIME NO SEE AHH ? HAHA. I'M PRETTY BUSY. SMILE BABEH, SMILE :)

So today, I went to SDJ's Sports Day at SDJ. I went there with my classmate who is Nur'in Balqish. Hmm, the Sports Day was quite okay lah. And I can't stand with the weather. My God ! Pretty hot. I saw Faiz Zainal and met him for awhile. Okay stop. 

I guess all of you will keep on asking why my title is EA right ? Actually, my spectacular was broken down after I fell a slept at Nur'in Balqish's. I put my spectacular besides me and after I woke up, I wore the spect and suddenly the rod was detached with the frame. Ahhh shit man ! After that, I told mama after went back from Bal's house. Mama immediately brought me to Jusco Tebrau City to buy a new spectacular for me. And I choose Emperio Armani. I think, that's suits me well :)

It's hand made acetate

The logo

I choose brown colour for this time. Black is too common for me. Need something new.

No comments: