Monday, June 13, 2011

First Day

First day of school after school holidays and it was and up with HHDYGIGHIGWDSUCKS ! I've got my exam paper and it was JHBKIJNBIKUNBSHIT ! 


                    Pendidikan Islam      A-                 
 English                A-
Add Math           G
 Biology              G
  Maths Modern     G
  
MY GOODNESS ! Why I'm so stupid ? How I want to be genius like others ? Feel down. One more thing is this Saturday is Hari Terbuka. 


First day of tuition was a GREAT ! Cikgu yang sangat cool and best. Budak sebelah melemparkan senyuman yang menawan. AWWWW <3 Okay aku pergi tuition nak belajar bukan nak meng-flirt okay. Haha. Itu semua coincidence bab senyum sokmo tu. Ohh lupe ! Tadi study Physics. I'll study Add Maths on next class. Hehe. 


SELAMAT MAJU JAYA NABILAH LIM !

No comments: