Saturday, June 11, 2011

SECOND OF JUNE NINETEEN NINETY FIVE

JUST FOR YOU
NINA MARIANNA BINTI HAZNI

Happy Birthday
I just miss your smile
I want you to know that you're my best friend. 
I saw your beauty in your eyes.
In your heart.
You're pretending to smile to cover up your sadness.
I'm here for you to lend my ears.
Sometimes you become 'overdose'
But still, you're my best friend
You love to exercise cause you always says that you're  fat
But the fact is you're not fat at all.
A doctor.
You want to be a doctor.
I hope one day you'll be a good doctor.
You always take your own sweet time to eat.
I know your mouth is small
but you can drink a glass of Ice Milo for 60 seconds.
You feel alone.
And you want to be alone.
I understand your feeling.


I LOVE YOU
NINA MARIANNA
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY

No comments: