Friday, July 22, 2011

Zander Zulfikar

I miss my cousin a lot. She's stay with her husband in Nottingham, UK for further study in PhD of arts in computer something like that lah. Now, she's pregnant and will be a mother. Our family so happy and excited to meet our new born Zander Zulfikar

Zaleha Abdullah 
She's still hot even though her tummy is 'buncit'. Haha. She'll deliver the baby at UK another 4 months if I'm not mistaken. I miss you like hell sis.

Zulfikar and Zaleha

Zander Zulfikar. That's will be her baby's name. The meaning of the name is men's defend, it is short form from Alexander. 
So that will be triple Z, Zulfikar, Zaleha and upcoming Zander ! 
I'm pretty excited to see her baby.


She still look pretty even though being a pregnant mummy
 I hope she'll deliver the baby safely. I asked mama to meet her at UK after she deliver the baby. But mama doesn't make any decision yet. Take care sis ! I'm here praying for you :)

No comments: