Thursday, July 21, 2011

WOUND

I'm not going to school this week. Pretty boring at home. I went to clinic for 'cabut kuku' like seriously it was painful. Masa bius tu je sakit. Dr. Raiman was very very very gentle person. He said I'm very sensitive person cause my muscle pain is very very very sensitive. But after took off my thumb nail, during at home, the wound was bleeding like seriously banyak gila and of course, sakit lah gila. 

So after two days, Dr. Raiman advised me to go for cuci luka. But, Dr. Raiman isn't there :( Dr. KelingGemuk was treat me. And she treat me like I don't have muscle pain. Suddenly, Dr. Raiman came out and visit me for awhile, she said to Dr. KelingGemuk that I'M VERY SENSITIVE but she just ignore it. Dr. Raiman can't treat me cause his working time from 8am until 5pm. Dr. KelingGemuk doesn't care about Dr. Raiman said, I was SCREAMED until the nurses shocked and their faces were very pail. HAHA. Padan muka ! Aku dah cakap slow slow "sakit, sakit" tapi buat tak tau je kan, memang aku jerit sekuat hati lah. Mama pun terkejut aku tak pernah jerit macam tuu sekali. Sampai  aku sakit tekak sekarang ni. Haih =='
 

Nampak macam sikit je kan ? But SERIOUSLY, it was painful. I swear ! 
Cabut kuku weh ! Bukan cabut kasut. 

No comments: